Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Catching up on my sanity...Be back soon

So, you may not realize it, but I owe you a race report.  I had a GREAT time running the inaugural Run Away to the Bay, a 55-mile relay, on Saturday, but I just haven't been able to bring myself to sit down to the computer and share the experience yet.  It's been a crazy busy week, and I think I am still catching up on my sleep, work, chores, family time, sanity....  You know, the usual stuff that you let slide when things get hectic.  I'll get to it soon, though.

In the meantime, here is one of my favorite pictures (well, after I cropped off my gut hanging out) from the event - me with Aaron Rodgers.  Nice of him to show up and report for volunteer duty, wasn't it?  Hee-hee!


I'll post more soon!

Happy Running!

Also, don't forget, I have a fun giveaway coming up soon, courtesy of Peak Performance Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine.  Stayed tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I want to read about your relay! My first one is coming up this fall, and I'm nervous. I've come to like the solo part of running, so I'm not sure about mixing the two, solo and team sporting.

    Enjoy your bloggy rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yo, I agree. I am with you on the solo thing. That's why I don't do all that many group runs. I like the FOCUS part of running - getting lost in my own thoughts. (However, that's why I like group running, too. I don't think I should necessarily do that all the time.) :)

      Relays are a ton of fun. At least for us, the running part is done solo. It's the driving around, cheering on, and after party celebrations that are done in a group. And, that is fun!

      Delete